Theatres & Arenas
- A 90-minute cross between a Broadway show and a major sporting event.
- Pre-show entertainment with our mascot Willy, Post-Show Pat N' Chat with the stars of the show.
- Affordable: $15 to $35 average ticket price.
- Print, radio and TV advertising templates supplied.
- Marketing support with SuperDogs website, social media and contests with media partners.
- Co-production opportunity for the venue.
- Easy load-in/out: 6 hours in, 2 to 4 hours out.
A fast-paced, family-friendly, 90-minute extravaganza that includes pre-show entertainment with our mascot Willy and post-show Pat N’ Chat on the show floor where audiences get to meet the stars and talk to the trainers.
So much more than a stunt-dog show, this production is a cross between a Broadway hit and a major sporting event featuring great music, colourful costumes, exciting events, heart-warming moments and all the fun audiences have come to expect from the world’s most popular dogs.
For the past four decades, the SuperDogs have entertained over 35 million people with some of the most original family-oriented live shows around. They’ve been the subject of television shows (ESPN’s SuperDogs! SuperJocks!), the inspiration for feature films (Daniel and the Superdogs), and they just keep getting better!
This show can be performed twice a day, a matinée and an evening show. Our six-hour load-in and two-hour load-out make us a perfect choice for filling a space in your venue’s calendar. This is also a co-production opportunity. You supply the venue and venue management while we supply the show. Together we would share in the marketing expenses, with an agreed-upon split of the gross ticket revenue. Sponsorship opportunities (with our approval) can be included with appropriate profit-sharing maximizing returns.